As the Technical Community Lead, you will connect with, inspire, and educate developers in the Chainlink technical community. You will be working closely across the company with the teams ranging from Marketing to Engineering to Product, as well as building relationships with 3rd parties and partners. You will be strategic in creating and cultivating a welcoming online community for users, developers, and researchers to discuss and share solutions around the blockchain oracle problem. We are a fully distributed team and are open to considering full time or part-time candidates.
- Set the strategy for building a robust, active technical community, including the setting and tracking of measurable goals and KPIs
- Increase the awareness of and drive the growth for the technical community
- Create community programs to increase the number of developers who regularly interact with and build on Chainlink
- Moderate discussions; ensure that topics are on point and that questions are responded to well and in a timely fashion (personally or by the community)
- Capture, analyze, and share relevant user insights to the product and engineering teams
- Collaborate with the Developer Evangelists for events, content, tutorials, etc. and to find and establish relationships with key influencers in the space
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to launch new services, features, and enhancements effectively through the community
- Create an online community call program and host regular technical community calls
- Represent Chainlink in the forums and chats of other external blockchain communities. Build and maintain the technical aspects of the community platform (Discord, Discourse, etc.)
- Constantly be looking to grow and discover new ways to better serve the Chainlink technical community
- 5+ years of building and leading community programs in Developer Relations, Technical Community Management or similar roles
- Deep understanding of developers and how to communicate with them
- An analytical and data-driven approach to building and nurturing communities
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, build rapport and relate to others in both written and verbal forms
- Experience facilitating sensitive and complex community situations with empathy, judgment, and tact
- Self-motivated and capable of setting goals and seeing projects through to completion
- Thinking like a developer and have a passion for making developers happy; even better, you know how to code
- A solid understanding of relevant blockchain technology and communities highly preferred
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world’s largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
*Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer*