Qualifications Bachelors Degree
ToroLabs is building Quotient.fi to enable the next frontier of DeFi – Fixed Income DeFi Structured Products and aims to be a bridge between TradiFi & DeFi.
About the role
We’re looking for an accomplished CTO/Engineering Lead to join Quotient.fi to lead and scale our development team. As a core team member you’ll bring your cutting-edge blockchain and DeFi knowledge to the table and collaborate with our growing core team.
What you will do:
- Provide leadership to all technical staff and act as the face of the organisation from a product engineering perspective
- Own, develop and drive S/W Development and Engineering strategy.
- Partner with Product Owner to align with objectives, priorities , trade-offs and risk and manage the backlogs
- Provide hand-on smart contract or other coding inputs as required.
- Drive recruiting efforts to build and scale your team of developers and engineers.
- Manage teams of software developers and quality engineers
- Implementation and continuous improvement of standards and metrics to enhance engineering functionality
- Research and development of new and emerging technologies
- Drive high performance in the Engineering team, with a focus on Lean and Agile methodologies
- Introduce tools and best practices to accelerate our development process
- Ensure consistent release and delivery of products to our users on time or ahead of proposed schedule
- Ensure teams have clear priorities and adequate resources
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to team members
- Maximize simplicity & stay one step ahead of business & growth needs.
- 5 or more years of technology leadership experience, directly managing teams of at least 5 developers/engineers.
- Deep knowledge of Ethereum Blockchain & other open-source, permissionless blockchains – both Non-EVM & EVM based chains.
- Authoritative knowledge on Web3 and experience with HardHat / Truffle suite etc.
- Solidity, or other smart contract languages with the ability to audit code as required.
- Familiarity with DeFI protocols at a very deep technical level and the “crypto” ecosystem in general including yield & income generation products.
- Back End: GoLang, Python, Node.js
- Familiarity with the responsibilities, stack and operational requirements for DevOps and SRE. Databases: SQL, NoSQL
Compensation and Benefits:
- Remote: Work remotely with our global team.
- Salary & benefits: Get a competitive salary paid in Crypto/Stables or USD and token equity – this will be tailored according to experience.
Come, build with us!