Qualifications Master’s Degree
Blockzero Labs’ (blockzerolabs.io) vision is to become the Human Layer of Web 3.0, with a mission to build, launch, and scale the next generation of projects into the decentralized world. We have successfully launched multi-million dollar projects used by thousands of users around the world.
We are seeking a passionate and highly-skilled CTO with a storied history in the blockchain industry. You will drive our Studio division by aligning with our vision and technological needs. You should be a pragmatic leader, a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in blockchain technological development.
You will work directly with the leaders of our Labs, Accelerator, and operational divisions, and act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future technological landscape of the project.
The impact you’ll make:
- Set the technological vision in alignment with our mission and ideas.
- Ensure that technological resources meet the project’s short and long-term needs.
- Define the goals for research and development to keep us one step ahead.
- Build bridges and network within the Blockchain community, including notable influencers in the DeFi space.
- Make executive decisions on behalf of the project’s technological requirements.
- Act as a mentor to the technical team.
- Determine the best resource matrix, including internal and external resources.
- Keep users front and centre in the design and implementation of solutions.
- Stay on top of blockchain knowledge, trends and developments.
- Ensure our technology is highly secure and meets the highest standards.
What you will bring:
- Positivity + Kindness > Everything
- Masters degree in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years working in blockchain (DeFi experience highly regarded).
- 4+ years of managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skills and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate and mentor.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
- Programming skills/literacy (preferred).
This position is full-time and 100% remote working, along with the rest of the Blockzero project.
Note: Salary is paid in our native token (XIO) to the equivalent USD salary amount each pay period. All individuals working on the project have been compensated in this method for 2+ years.