Chiliz is a global fintech and blockchain company behind Socios.com the world’s first fan voting and rewards app. We have partnered with some of the most recognizable sports and esports brands in the world – Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, Atlético de Madrid, OG, AS Roma, Galatasaray, Club Atlético Independiente, FC Barcelona, the UFC, Apollon Limassol FC and Team Heretics to provide a blockchain-backed solution to boosting fan engagement.
Our diverse and extraordinary team – that spans 20+ nationalities – are the driving force behind our success with creative thinking at the heart of anything and everything we do.
Socios.com is the world’s first fan influence and rewards platform. We produce digital assets called Fan Tokens for our partner teams, which fans use to vote in team-specific polls to earn rewards and once-in- a-lifetime experiences.
Chiliz.net is a first-of-its-kind mobile and desktop crypto exchange for sports & entertainment products.
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist – Korea, who is an all-rounder to join the Marketing & Communications team, with solid experience in communications, content and social media, who will take responsibility for marketing in the Korean market and for managing our Korean online communities. The role will be ultimately responsible for building brand awareness in the Korean market for both brands Chiliz ($CHZ) and Socios.com.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Building and maintaining a network of Korean media, bloggers and influencers;
- Keeping abreast of blockchain / cryptocurrency / esports / football related news agenda in Korea, and providing regular updates to the senior management team;
- Managing day-to-day contact with Korean media, including interview and quote requests;
- Monitoring and executing various online and offline events;
- Translation from English to Korean, including but not limited to press releases, blog posts, digital content, app and web copy;
- Creating Korean-language social media profiles (including but not limited to YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, KakaoTalk, Naver) for our brands, creating content and managing the community across forums, discussion boards;
- Creating thought-provoking, attention-grabbing content that helps to build brand awareness;
- Preparing press, sales and marketing materials for Korean-based corporate events – conferences, summits, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in marketing, media or consulting.
- Native Korean who possess good business English.
- Self-starter, who can work autonomously but also a real team player.
- Strong communication skills, proactiveness.
- Experience in media interaction and relationship development.
- Experience in project management, online and offline marketing activities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment with effective communication skills.
- Strategic thinker and results-driven.
- Passion for learning new technologies, especially cryptocurrency and blockchain is a strong plus.
- Production and audio script writing experience for the Korean Market.
- A creative person who likes to experiment, thinks out-of-the-box and doesn’t play by the rules.
- Microsoft Office expert.
WHAT WE OFFER
From working with some of the biggest and most recognisable sports teams in the world to creating unforgettable fan experiences, all while using blockchain technology, it’s never a dull day here at Chiliz.
We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team spanning 20+ nationalities with ideas as diverse and interesting as we are.
Professional and personal development are very important to us. Together with a supportive and collaborative working environment, we give you the chance to be a part of the future.