Chiliz is a global fintech and blockchain company behind Socios.com the world’s first fan voting and rewards app. We have partnered with some of the most recognizable sports and esports brands in the world – Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, Atlético de Madrid, OG, AS Roma, Galatasaray, Club Atlético Independiente, FC Barcelona, the UFC, Apollon Limassol FC and Team Heretics to provide a blockchain-backed solution to boosting fan engagement.
Our diverse and extraordinary team – that spans 20+ nationalities – are the driving force behind our success with creative thinking at the heart of anything and everything we do.
OUR BRANDS & CHANNELS
Chiliz ($CHZ) is our digital currency for blockchain-backed platforms and products, as well as mainstream users, which powers Socios.com.
Socios.com is the world’s first fan voting and rewards platform. We produce digital assets called Fan Tokens for our partner teams, which fans use to vote in team-specific polls to earn rewards and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Chiliz.net is a first-of-its-kind mobile and desktop crypto exchange for sports & entertainment products.
Due to the continued growth and success of Socios.com, we’re now looking to recruit an experienced VIP & Rewards Manager to join our growing Malta-based team.
Reporting to the Customer Operations Manager, you will be responsible for sculpting a highly-personalised, high level service for our VIP customers across multiple channels as well as managing our stellar rewards/leaderboards programme.
From hosting winners in the Socios.com box at Camp Nou, to accompanying VIPs to the UFC’s Fight Island, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create a world-class VIP programme.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Create & manage a portfolio of high value customer accounts with the objective of retaining & growing their spend, and in turn, transforming them into brand advocates;
- Target & develop relationships with high value & high potential customers through phone, email, SMS, Telegram,WhatsApp and/or office visits;
- Monitor & analyse customer activity & behaviour to identify opportunities to enhance the experience of high value users & increase their lifetime value;
- Devise & implement targeted CRM programmes, including retention / reactivation campaigns, that benefit the interests of our VIP customers using an enviable set of rewards assets;
- Handle VIP customers’ day-to-day queries, expectations and experiences, including out-of-hours when necessary;
- Work with the Marketing team to create world-class rewards & experiences based on partnership assets;
- Work with the BI team to create reports & dashboards to assess the performance of campaigns;
- Work closely with the AML Officer team to ensure all AML & SOW policies are adhered to;
- Contribute to the on-going development & improvement of Customer Service;
- Provide regular feedback to Customer Operations Manager on recurring customer issues.
- At least 2 years experience dealing with VIP customers;
- Experience of devising high-performing VIP programmes, events & trips;
- Ability to take the initiative, and work autonomously as well as cross-functionally;
- Solution-focused; adept at problem-solving;
- Experience and/or knowledge of the full scope of the Customer Support function, including Payments, Fraud & KYC;
- Highly organised; ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently;
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Highly desirable – knowledge of cryptocurrencies & trading environments;
- Highly desirable – knowledge of sports, particularly football;
- Desirable – project management experience is a plus;
- Desirable – a level of proficiency in another language (Turkish, Spanish, Italian, French, Arabic);
- Desirable – basic knowledge of Customer Service software, databases & tools such as Zendesk.
Who we think will be a great fit:
- An experienced professional with VIP, loyalty, and/or marketing experience, looking to take the next step in their career;
- A results-driven, passionate individual who thrives on challenges, loves sport and doesn’t mind occasional travel;
- A data-focused learner, keen to test & evaluate innovative ideas & their impact on core loyalty metrics;
- Someone who is passionate about Sports and/or has an interest in growing within the Crypto/Blockchain industry;
- Someone willing to learn from and be involved with the teams around them, going beyond your remit and helping drive the business forward;
- A social butterfly who is adept at building relationships;
- Someone who is completely unflappable, who is never star-struck, can work a room and can charm people from all walks of life;
- A trustworthy & responsible individual who will represent the brand on & offline.
WHAT WE OFFER
From working with some of the biggest and most recognisable sports teams in the world to creating unforgettable fan experiences, all while using blockchain technology, it’s never a dull day here at Chiliz.
You have the flexibility to split your time between working from home or from one of Malta’s most spectacular offices at the heart of Gzira, minutes away from the shopping and entertainment hub of the island and with iconic views of Valletta.
We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team spanning 20+ nationalities with ideas as diverse and interesting as we are. Professional and personal development are very important to us. Together with a supportive and collaborative working environment and great company perks, above all, we give you the chance to be a part of the future.