BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
Client Service at BlockFi
We’re looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join our team and take on responsibilities including:
- Managing and servicing a list of designated clients, or your ‘Book of Business’, as their primary point of contact
- Building long-term relationships with your clients and provide ongoing relationship servicing with current clients to gain additional business and ensure they are satisfied
- Manage a variety of clients; understand client needs and strategize with team members to meet those needs
- Help up-sell and/or cross-sell products and services across clients
- Assess client satisfaction and extract key business needs/issues
- Achieve quarterly target metrics and KPIs established by management
- Align with leadership regularly to discuss and optimize strategy and share customer feedback across functions
- Demonstrate a proactive mindset, constantly thinking ahead and anticipating client needs and/or concerns, while keeping their business goals top-of-mind
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of industry experience in a client-facing capacity, preferably in financial services or wealth management
- High impact communication and relationship development skills
- Superior service skills/”client first” approach resulting in strong customer loyalty
- An understanding of blockchain technology and cryptoassets
- Demonstrated adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Experience with sales and/or conversion and client relationship management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and high attention to detail
- Excited to work in an early-stage company and have a high impact on the future of the company’s growth and help BlockFi scale
This position provides a large opportunity for professional growth as we scale our organization. The individual who joins our team should expect to scale with our company and be ready to take on larger responsibilities over time. The position will report directly to our Director of Client Service.
Qualified applicants should respond with a brief intro to their background.
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi’s leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $48 MM of Series A and B funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in our downtown Manhattan office.