We are looking for an HR Coordinator to join our People Operations team. The HR Coordinator will be responsible for supporting Coinbase onboarding, employee inquiries, and People Ops process and policies. This role is critical to enable our business growth and further our mission of creating economic freedom to the world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support new hires by auditing new hire packets disseminating new hire documents to appropriate parties, requesting IT access, setting up performance management and Commuter Benefits profiles, creating timecard, and running end to end employee orientation and onboarding.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports extracting data from HR systems.
- Process new hires, promotion, terminations, and changes in HR systems.
- Responsible for ensuring HRIS is up-to-date at all times.
- Provide support for systems data audits and communicate required changes to HR, Payroll and other departments as needed.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for HR systems, ensuring compliance in all areas
- Respond to employee questions regarding benefits, policies, and procedures.
- Manage administrative processes and procedures for the HR Operations team.
- Support and help with ad hoc projects and requests.
- Respond to requests for employment verification.
What we look for in you:
- BS/BA degree with 1+ years of HR experience.
- Detail and data oriented with impeccable follow through.
- Strong interest in process improvement – you love finding ways to make processes more efficient and streamlined.
- Impeccable judgment and ability to handle confidential information.
- Experience with Google apps, especially Google Sheets. Familiarity with HR systems a plus.
- Creative, innovative, passionate.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in startup culture – comfortable with ambiguity and non-stop problem solving, building, and action
Benefits at Coinbase
- Health and Dental insurance covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Eyecare vouchers
- Travel Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Monthly Gym Allowance
- Corporate Gym Discounts
- Volunteer Time Off
- Fertility Counseling and Benefits
- Learning and Development stipend
- Pension plan with company match
- Snacks and Lunch provided onsite
- Season ticket loan commuter program
- 18 weeks paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 7 year post termination option exercise window (for employees who stay 2 years or more) vs the industry standard 90 days