CoinDesk is the leading media platform covering the emergence of a new financial system and serving the next generation of global investing. Founded in 2013, its journalism, research and events provide critical insights to emerging cryptocurrencies, blockchain and related technologies, and the industries developing around them.
CoinDesk is a quickly growing company with incredible ambition. We are expanding our multimedia offerings by building out our live programming and on-demand video products. We’d love for you to join us if you’re willing to take on new challenges and immerse yourself in a world of intelligent, forward thinking and also, fun humans.
Based in NYC, CoinDesk has over 50 full-time employees around the world and is an independently run subsidiary of the Digital Currency Group, the largest investment & operating company in the blockchain industry.
We are seeking a graphic designer who will be responsible for creating event and marketing materials, sales collateral and editorial graphics as needed.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, collaborative and ready to roll up their sleeves as CoinDesk continues to scale.
- Design marketing material including web banners, email templates, social media graphics for our suite of digital & events products
- Create print based collateral including event branding, conference materials, etc.
- Collaborate with sales to create consistent sales materials, pitch decks and media kits
- Design industry reports in collaboration with the research team
- Create stock imagery for our editorial team to use in their content
- Create and uphold a design guide for use across the organization
- Support CoinDesk in building a more robust-centric design organization
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design and/or a robust portfolio demonstrating your talents
- 4+ years of professional design experience
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage work independently
- Proven ability to execute in a timely manner and adhere to critical project timelines
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite & Office products
- Previous experience working media & events business preferred, but not mandatory
- Located in NYC
What CoinDesk offers:
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary and bonus offerings
- Robust Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- Blockchain & Crypto Training Sessions
- We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and our new hires!