CoinGecko (www.coingecko.com) is an analytics platform for tracking cryptocurrencies and blockchain assets. CoinGecko was established in April 2014 and provides various insights into the crypto market via its website, mobile app, and quarterly reports. CoinGecko is one of the largest cryptocurrency data aggregators in the world, serving over 15 million monthly pageviews to visitors worldwide.
- Increase Digital Presence: Assist in designing and executing all aspects of CoinGecko’s digital presence on our various social media profiles, websites, blog, and email database.
- Content Creation: Develop rich content that attracts a qualified audience including blog posts, reports, webinars, infographics, videos, etc.
- Multi-Channel Marketing: Create and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, and email campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Event Organisation: Assist in organising and promoting industry events such as networking and training events
- Market Research: Conduct customer, competitor, and product research.
- Digital Performance Reporting: Provide regular (weekly, monthly and ad hoc) feedback of digital marketing activities to the supervisor, including suitable advice and recommendations with a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators.
- Plugged-in: Stay up-to-date with the latest cryptocurrency and marketing trends and propose new and improved marketing campaign ideas.
- Team Player: Work closely with team members to achieve digital marketing targets.
- 2-5 years experience in digital marketing, social media, public relations, and community management.
- Knowledge and interest in cryptocurrencies is highly desirable.
- Solid knowledge in using website analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Experience using marketing automation and optimization systems.
- Experience of A/B testing and optimization of landing pages and user funnels.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across teams to make things happen.
- Possess strong analytical skills with a good eye for detail.
- A team player, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Confident working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
- Free daily team lunch
- Parking/Transport allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Basic insurance
- Training/Upskilling allowance
Email the following to apply :
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Why are you interested in CoinGecko? Why the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry?
- Share with us a few examples of content that you have written previously.
- Share with us one book you’ve read and how that has changed your perspective in life.