CoinList is where the best crypto projects in the world raise capital and grow their communities, and is now home to one of the fastest growing exchanges in the business. Through our token sale platform, we’ve helped projects like Filecoin, Blockstack, and Algorand raise over $800 million. We are backed by top-tier investors, have offices in SF and NY, and are just getting started.
As a Customer Operations Manager at CoinList you’ll work cross-functionally across our compliance, legal, engineering, and operations teams to scale our customer support and onboarding processes. We’re growing incredibly quickly and are looking for someone who can step up and help build out our customer operations function.
Our work is difficult and ambitious, which is what makes it fun.
Who you are:
- You’re excited about cryptocurrency. CoinList’s mission is to help the best crypto companies succeed by serving as a trusted advisor in the space. We’re incredibly excited by the power of distributed ledger technology, and you should be too.
- You get stuff done. You’ll have (often ambiguous) responsibilities ranging from helping customers to speccing out product improvements. CoinList is a low ego environment and you shouldn’t be opposed to getting your hands dirty.
- You’re entrepreneurial. This role is autonomous – you’re really excited about proposing and testing ideas based on issues and opportunities you see.
- You’re a proven operator. You have 2+ years of support or operations experience in a technology company, consulting firm, investment bank, or other high-performing company.
- You deal well with pressure. CoinList’s customers work hard to raise capital and build their communities, and we partner with them in their most important moments. You thrive under high pressure situations like this and enjoy keeping others calm, on task and on track.
- You’re curious. You want to understand how things work. You value interesting things, especially outside your discipline. You like teaching others and constantly learning. You read and question things.
- You ship. You make deadlines for yourself and you move fast. You focus on the things that matter and push back on things that don’t. People know they can count on you to get things done.
What you will do
- Manage the customer operations team. Our support team is growing quickly and you’ll help manage this team. You’ll ensure accountability and success across the customer operations team, while analyzing, reporting, and solving on new trends and customer issues.
- Define customer operations. You’ll help define processes, systems, and metrics for customer operations with your exceptional communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Ensure an outstanding customer experience. Crypto is complicated and always changing. Our customer’s issues and requests rapidly evolve. No matter what the situation or problem, you’ll make sure every customer issue is resolved quickly and with care.
- Help us stay compliant. Work closely with our legal team to strategize on implementing existing workflows and building new ones to make sure that we follow a rigorous compliance process.
- Scale our operations. You will design amazing processes, building playbooks to help us scale our support team, balancing that against a steady stream of ad-hoc operations requests and interesting problems that need solving
- Be a founder. As an early part of our core team, you will take it upon yourself to identify opportunities for CoinList, get buy-in internally, and execute. CoinList is an incredibly entrepreneurial environment and we want people who will take advantage of this.