Current career opportunities:
- Business Writer (U.S.)
- Business Editor (U.S.)
- Reporters (U.S. and international)
- Data Journalists
- Head of Social Media
Cointelegraph is the world’s foremost cryptocurrency and blockchain media outlet, serving millions of readers worldwide each month.
We are currently expanding our team across the globe, and we’re looking for talented reporters to join us in a variety of time zones.
You’ll be expected to deliver accurate and relevant news items to our readers. Our readership includes the pioneers of the crypto world, the early adopters, and those who are crypto-curious: the common denominator is that they’re hunting for smart and informed journalism. We strongly emphasize engaging writing that caters to a highly-intelligent audience.
What we are looking for:
· The ability to select intriguing news stories and locate primary and secondary sources.
· Exceptional attention to detail and fact-checking skills.
· Demonstrable writing experience within business markets.
· A keen understanding of journalistic ethics.
· A strong interest in, and ideally knowledge of, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
· The discerning ability to add a clever headline and unusual angle to a news item.
Instructions for submitting your application — please read carefully.
- Send a link to your up-to-date LinkedIn profile or your self-hosted online resume.
- Send links to THREE published work samples.
- We will NOT open any documents, PDFs, or any other attachments.
- In the body of your emailed response, tell us why you are interested in crypto and blockchain; what you can offer our readers; and how you will find the stories and sources that will make you immediately valuable to our company. Three separate questions!
- Please specify a salary range.
- Please include contact details.
We also strongly suggest that you visit our website at https://cointelegraph.com to get a taste of what stories we create.
Apply above with your CV, cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria by specifying which position and time zone interests you most.
We look forward to your application.