Job ID 6012
Qualifications No qualifications
We have built GAMEE as a high-engagement mobile gaming platform where players compete in skill-based tournaments to earn prizes for their activity. 40.000.000+ players registered on GAMEE so far and every month, they played over 5.7bn gameplays across more than 100 games.
We have launched cooperations with some of the biggest brands such as NASA, Manchester City or Guinness World Records, with more big names to come.
We are taking blockchain technology to mainstream gaming. We have launched $GMEE utility token to serve as engagement, action and reward currency. We introduced new blockchain gaming app Arc8 allowing players to earn $GMEE tokens and we have released G-Bots – unique collectible, playable and upgradeable game characters – in the form of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). What you earn, you own, so that you can use it, keep it to grow in value, trade it, sell it! Our mission is to recognise and reward gaming skill, effort, and loyalty. A true Play-to-Earn.
What do we offer?
- Salary determined by your skill & experience
- Lots of space for creativity, ability to work on projects with short timke-to-market (it usually takes us three months to launch from the initial idea) and global exposure (we have millions of players worldwide)
- Flexibility (partial or full home office possible)
- Absolutely amazing culture in an international team
- No babysitting, no micromanagement, no BS
- Office in a villa at Náplavka with a garden (plus sometimes some dogs)
- Multisport card, a fridge full of food, personal trainer in office, relax room with Xbox and more
- Frequent fun team building events
What do we expect?
- Experience in all areas of community management
- Exploring, managing, opening, closing and measuring our channels
- Finding, hiring and scheduling moderators
- Directly replying to users
- Communication with customer support, social media team etc.
- Experience and usage of networks such as Discord, Telegram, Twitter etc.
- Experience with or willingness to understand blockchain, crypto and NFT communities
- Proactivity and creativity
- Data savviness, appetite to understand our audiences and to test creatives
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
- Reliability, honesty, and independence
- Fluency in English, fluency in other languages is a benefit
Community Manager – complete responsibility for our communities, you will be uber-admin of our Discord channels and Telegram channels, you will proactively look for, onboard and organise our moderators, reply on our social media channels and work closely with our customer support team and social media team.