Qualifications No qualifications
A successful and growing global developer and publisher of mobile products, Animoca Brands, with offices in Hong Kong, Canada, Finland and Argentina is seeking a Community Manager to be based at its Hong Kong headquarters, or to work remotely.
For the right candidate, the company can sponsor an Employment Visa.
You will work closely with the rest of the Marketing and Content Team as we revolutionise the gaming experience by using Blockchain to transform our content, making it player-owned and player-driven.
Working with global brands such as Formula 1, Thomas & Friends, Beast Quest, Garfield, Astro Boy and many more – we are building games, worlds and experiences where players own the content, form the economy, and shape the stories. The next design paradigm and play experience is just waiting to be discovered.
We’re looking to connect with people who share this excitement. People who believe in Blockchain technology and are looking forward to bringing this new, evolving platform to tomorrow’s players.
- Produce and share social media content that consistently translates to growing brand awareness, website traffic, an engaged community of active users and community members, and product adoption among new audiences
- Manage our social media calendar and distribution across channels, from Telegram and Twitter to Instagram and LinkedIn
- Own the success of social media presence by setting ambitious performance targets, continuously tracking metrics, and tweaking the strategy accordingly
- Collaborate with marketing team members to distribute new owned and earned content, and latest company news, articles, and announcements
- Ensure consistent community engagement on our socials, with contests and challenges that grow website traffic, email and product conversions, and encourage adoption of new products and features
- Explore new channels and objectives, from activations on new channels like Clubhouse, to using newsjacking and proactive social media engagement to get viral attention for our brand
- An excellent writer and an amazing communicator, able to write in both serious and amusing tones, and craft words that are in line with Animoca Brands futuristic, fun brand voice
- Prior experience in a social media role for a fast-growing tech brand
- Adaptable, able to learn new tools fast, and experienced with social media management and analytics tools, as well as simple graphic design tools like Canva, contest tools like Gleam, and survey tools like Typeform
- Highly organized and attentive to the details
- Experienced with creating and maintaining social media calendars
- Possess a deep understanding of social media marketing tactics, strategy and metrics, a passion for enforcing and elevating brand standards, and a pragmatic, ego-free approach to adapting on the fly
- A proactive team player who’s not afraid to wear multiple hats, learn new skills, and get down in the trenches
- Excited to join a growing team and play an active role in the building and stewardship of its culture.