Would you like to play a key role in defining a leading edge, science-based blockchain?
Concordium is a software company developing blockchain-based solutions for enterprises. Deeply rooted in science Concordium works closely with the crypto groups at Aarhus University and ETH Zurich. It is the first blockchain with identification built into the protocol to meet regulatory requirements while delivering a user-friendly platform that can handle smart contracts.
As part of our expansion we are looking for a product manager to help define all parts of our blockchain. Areas of particular interest for this position include customer integration tools for building applications on the blockchain and tools for developing and using smart contracts.
As part of the product management team your responsibilities include
– Maintaining our product roadmap, including prioritisation of features in alignment with all stakeholders
– Specify requirements to new features
– Performing market analysis
– Architect end-to-end solutions for our customers using blockchain
– Help develop an overall blockchain ecosystem engagement strategy. Formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of the ecosystem.
– Conduct training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers
– Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
We expect that you have a deep blockchain understanding and we are looking for a person with most of the following qualifications
– Experience with executing most of the product management activities listed above
– Experience in writing smart contracts for blockchain frameworks (e.g., using one or more of the following: Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Sawtooth, Ethereum, and Corda)
– Experience with open source projects and communities
We are flexible in regards to where the potential candidate is based, however we will prefer locations in Europe
How to apply
Do you thrive in a team working in close collaboration with a highly skilled software development team and world-leading researchers at Aarhus University, Denmark and ETH Zurich? Are you interested in participating in a growing team that defines the key features for making our product successful?