About the role
The ConsenSys Codefi team is searching for a Product StrategyAnalyst. In this role, the team member will contribute to the hands on blockchain industry data analysis, strategic product workstreams, and the creation of quantitative quarterly research reports. They will analyze internal or third party data to extract insight and generate narratives for the Codefi team’s marketing, newsletter, and social media channels. They will work directly with data developers and marketing members to create interesting and data-driven blockchain ecosystem content. The Analyst will also work closely with the Codefi product team to identify strategies and implement approaches to maintain a high-quality digital asset list and ecosystem map, to be incorporated across its product footprint.
- 2+ years of experience in an Analyst role or similar in a consulting, technology, or financial services firm
- Excellent English language written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to summarize complex financial industry and blockchain-related information.
- Proficiency with the Google and Microsoft Office suites, and in particular spreadsheet software
- Ability to work with a software development team to achieve business goals
- Preferred experience navigating data sets in databases and extracting statistical insights
- Strong interest in decentralized finance, software developer communities, and blockchain-based economies
Bonus Points for:
- Previous experience in decentralized finance or blockchain ecosystems.
- Previous remote work experience in a globally distributed team setting.
- Interest in learning and contributing to software product development processes