ConsenSys is a blockchain software technology company focused on building infrastructure, tools, and products for Institutions, Enterprises, and developers.
Our mission is to drive adoption of the decentralized world wide web (Web3) and the Ethereum ecosystem, the only current candidate to be the automatic, objective trust foundation and base settlement layer for the planet.
If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.
About Codefi Institutional Product Group
Codefi Staking is an institutional staking as a service provider. We are working with some of the world’s largest exchanges and custodians to enable them to offer Ethereum 2.0 staking to their customers.
We are looking for a senior developer with security and application architecture experience.
- 6+ years building secure applications as software engineer.
- 2+ years of experience deploying secure cloud infrastructure (AWS / Azure)
- Building secure applications
- Understanding of Ethereum Related concepts
- Patricia Merkle Trees
- P2P Networking
- Consensus mechanisms
- Experience working in a distributed, remote team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Good Understanding of the Ethereum 2.0 Phase 0 Protocol including:
- Protocol based Incentives
- Key generation (eth1 and eth2)
- Some experience of different forms of cryptography.
- Previous experience in a technical lead capacity.
- ECDSA: Secp256k1
- BLS: Boneh-Lynn-Shacham – Signature scheme; Barreto-Lynn-Scott – BLS12-381
- General: Pairing; Signature aggregation; HD Wallets; Shamir’s secret sharing
Languages: Solidity Smart Contracts.
Products: Hashicorp Vault; Terraform; Kubernetes.
Other: Proof of Stake blockchains, e.g. Tezos; Asset Tokenization; Financial products; DeFi products; Agile development processes and ceremonies; Technical Documentation Preparation.
Don’t check all of the boxes?
Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes to create a world-class development team in our chaotic-but-fun, remote friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
Why join ConsenSys?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, team leads at leading tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. At ConsenSys we fundamentally believe that a next generation of technologies presents the opportunity to create a more just and equitable society. We believe that there is an opportunity to bring the remaining 2 billion unbanked people into the global economy and to radically transform our society for the enrichment of humankind
- A dynamic startup environment. ConsenSys is a thought leader in the blockchain space and we are absorbing a significant portion of the mindshare. This is both exciting and challenging, as we learn to scale our organization while adhering to the principles of decentralization
- Deep technical challenges. This entire ecosystem is less than 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. ConsenSys is building the technology platforms that can get us to those next thresholds of scale
- Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.