Our client is looking for a Content Writer to join our team and enrich our websites/social media with new blog posts, guides and content.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract new users and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) and create unique content
- Write clear and concise content to promote our features/products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Must have excellent content written previously in the DeFi / Crypto spacePortfolio of published articles
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a content creator
- Must be able to generate new content working with others
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress/Airtable)
- Ability to meet deadlines
To apply please attach your resume and a cover letting outlining how you meet the criteria above. We request that you provide previous content you have created and the application process will involve creating a unique piece of content about our project.