Our client is looking for a Content Operations Manager to join their Blockchain gaming platform where people buy, sell and trade virtual properties based on actual addresses. They play various mini-games, earn money via virtual businesses and connect in virtual settings with like-minded community members.
The platform is available for iOS, Android as well as the mobile web and uses blockchain technology to power “true ownership” of digital assets. It launched into open beta in January 2020 and became the largest blockchain game eight months later. The company is based in Silicon Valley, California, and was founded in 2018 by three serial entrepreneurs.
To ensure all of the content initiatives and features are running smoothly, the client is looking for a proactive, highly motivated and organized team member. As the content operations manager, you will work closely with their product, community, and business development teams to deliver a world-class experience to the user base.
- Develop and maintain well-organized processes of all content-related projects. Tasks include for example the preparation and execution of new city launches, management of ongoing game features, and the support of live events
- Contribute to the roll-out process of new features in close collaboration with the R&D-Team
- Work with the business development team on partner integrations from concept to rollout and ongoing operations
- Define and observe KPIs related to content features and projects
What we look for:
- A proactive, entrepreneurial personality. See opportunities and capitalize on them. Understand problems and solve them
- A creative thinker paired with an analytical mind
- Distinct knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- Contributor to new content and business development initiatives
- Good understanding of analytics, data insights, and how to use metrics to optimize content operations
- Strong communication skills paired with high empathy
- 5+ years of experience in content operations and/or project management
- College degree or equivalent
- English writing skills
- Experience in the game industry
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology
- Work with a passionate, highly experienced, innovative team and have a wide range of independence while solving fascinating problems that span gaming, economics, marketing, computing, and sociology.
- Capitalize on the opportunity to grow in terms of responsibilities and your career.
- You will start hands-on together with the product, business development, and community teams.
- We offer competitive compensation both in salary and equity as well as top-of-the-market benefits. The company is based in Silicon Valley.
Remote applications from the US are OK but some presence will be required after the pandemic.