Covalent is a technology company that is solving the huge infrastructure problems inhibiting blockchain adoption. While blockchain data is purported to be public, deep, granular, and historical blockchain data is still almost impossible to access.
Covalent is on a mission to bring true data visibility and transparency that is inherently lacking with blockchain technologies. Our industry-leading product serves a diverse set of customers across the crypto industry.
Covalent is looking for ambitious and driven graphic designers to develop and maintain our industry standard research reports. The reports are written by our in-house research team backed by our proprietary blockchain data. These reports take multiple forms – from high-quality PDFs, infographics, slide decks, blog posts, data sheets, webinars, and promo videos.
If you are a passionate designer who believes design can make a difference and loves working on products that clients love – we want to talk with you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Carry design projects from start to finish under the guidance of our research director
- Create marketing assets via graphic design, infographics, slide decks, in line with our visual identity
- Contribute to the content production execution including managing contractors/suppliers and scheduling project implementations and defining budget constraints
- Discover new tools to assist with the production pipeline and to keep our team updated with the newest technology
- Make suggestions to improve the overall quality bar (culture, processes, identity, brand) at the company
- Formal education in graphic design or illustration
- Experience in using the Adobe suite of products (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Experience preparing files for print
- Experience working with data visualization and infographics
- Interest in user interface design, user experience design, user and usability research
- Interest in cryptocurrency
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading, technically challenging blockchain companies founded by veterans of the space
- Competitive compensation (Salary)
- Fast-paced environment (we ship multiple times a day)
- The entire team is remote, but all Vancouver-based
When you apply, please indicate your ability to undertake the above roles and responsibilities, how your qualifications are relevant to Covalent, and whether you have an interest in cryptocurrency. Make sure you share a link to your portfolio. We also request writing samples for all positions regardless of the role.