Qualifications No qualifications
CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world’s largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 6,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 100 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation in order to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions of users.
As a brand, we believe in cultivating a positive work culture where team members are encouraged to freely learn, work, play and have room for personal growth. We empower our team with opportunities to fulfil their passions and interests to become extraordinary contributors to the company and society.
About the Creative Producer Role:
As an expert in creative production, you will be driven and are an enthusiastic individual to grow CoinGecko’s presence to the next level with your creative work. You will create valuable content to educate our users and appeal to the targeted audience. You’ll be in charge of all creative and technical aspects with regard to video production, including motion graphic and video editing. You’ll be expected to have the know-how to various multimedia/video design tools to successfully carry out the full cycle of video production. Ultimately, you’ll deliver apt educational videos that appeal to the company’s audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
You’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of cryptocurrency and help us achieve our mission of building the front page of cryptocurrency. If this challenge sounds interesting to you, keep on reading.
What you will be doing
- Design and produce graphic communications, visuals creative assets and video content
- Work collaboratively with other designers in the team and the Digital Marketing team to brainstorm, ideate, and produce engaging, on-brand social content across Instagram and Twitter.
- Be in charge of development and conceptualisation of all graphic visuals, design and concepts to convey an appropriate message to the targeted audience
- Research and keep up-to-date with current trends and lingo in the industry to ensure appeal and relevancy of production
- Assist in campaign management, including but not limited to copywriting and scheduling content and other marketing efforts
- Performance reporting and insights
- Assist with other design tasks as required, including newsletter, web, etc.
- 3-5+ years experience in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design and have a related degree
- Possess the foundational skill and sense on Digital Graphic Design.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Premiere (After Effect is a plus)
- Good sense of balance, typography, colour, etc.
- Creative, detail-oriented and quality of work.
- Excellent communication skills, especially visual communication.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Able to think out of the box in generating new ideas for content creation
- Ability to receive constructive feedback, integrate and apply it to future marketing objectives
- Ability to multitask and to manage multiple priorities across multiple teams
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Passion for cryptocurrency, blockchain, or financial markets are a huge plus
If you are serious about the desire to contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world and would like to spike your level of adrenaline by adventuring in our projects and business, don’t hesitate to take your next move, show us your impressive digital portfolio – include a link when submitting your application.
Some of the perks you’ll enjoy while at CoinGecko:
- Free daily team lunch
- Parking/Transport allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Basic insurance
- Training/Upskilling allowance – be the owner of your own learning curve.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside a talented and fun team
Click on Apply Now button to answer a video interview with the following 3 questions:
- Why are you interested in this position and how will you make a difference in this role?
- Why are you interested in joining CoinGecko? Why the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry?
- Share with us one book you have read and how that has changed your perspective in life.