About the Internship
Founded in 2020, CrossTower is an exchange operator founded by capital markets veterans on a mission to mainstream digital asset trading and investing. Our digital-asset platform was methodically built for institutional and individual investors with best-in-class safeguards, services and capabilities as well as innovative pricing to make the next-generation financial markets a reality. Because our leadership team has extensive experience building and managing traditional exchanges, we understand what’s needed to ensure the CrossTower experience is familiar to market professionals.
Due to our continued growth we’re looking to recruit Compliance Interns to join our Compliance team. Working with our Head of Compliance, you’ll be responsible for building out our reporting tools and monitoring changes to the regulatory landscape.
The regulatory landscape within our industry is complex and constantly evolving. You’ll be an integral part of our legal and compliance team as we discuss and interpret new rules, educate colleagues on relevant changes, and update firm policies and procedures as needed. You’ll also monitor activity across the firm to make sure we continue to meet our high standards.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist in preparing monthly management reports
- Verify data from different reporting tools by daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Coordinate with the internal and external parties to handle day-to-day duties
- Preparing materials for our Risk Committee
- Provide regulatory and compliance research assistance with new business initiatives
- Actively monitor and summarize regulatory and compliance developments
- Engage with internal policy and procedural writing
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Currently enrolled in a college or university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- Extensive experience with utilizing Google Sheets and Excel for reporting;
- Good understanding of AML/KYC developments and a passion to learn more;
- Ability to scan global news to stay on top of trends in compliance and regulation;
- Following instructions and delivering on deadline; and
- Be a team player.