Do you thrive on finding innovative and original ways to deliver film content? Are you passionate about seeing a project from start to finish, and having fun while doing so? Do you have a positive, can-do attitude, and want to contribute to a growing team?
We’re looking for a Video/Podcast Producer who is keen to learn and get involved in the end-to-end production process from pre-production, shoot, edit and final delivery.
We are seeking a Shooting Producer to join our Multimedia Team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, he/she is responsible for ensuring a smooth production process and the successful delivery of all content in the department.
This is an exciting and varied role that requires a pro-active and capable individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and can remain calm under pressure.
All-rounders are key! Your expertise will give us the ability to move at pace and turn around multiple projects quickly, efficiently and to a high spec. Our teams rely on individuals who can work closely with their stakeholders and one another to create high quality content.
Key activities & accountabilities
- Be able to communicate ideas clearly and concisely to stakeholders and other team members.
- Work with the Director of Marketing in understanding creative briefs and assist in the production (filming) and post-production (edit) of the content to execute this creative vision and ensure the timely delivery of the project, against the aforementioned brief.
- Liaise with the marketing team to help ensure the seamless running of film shoots.
- Assist with lighting, camera set-up, prompter running, camera operating and additional on-set duties as needed to ensure a high-production-value execution of all filmings.
- Be able to edit short to medium-length videos with short turnaround deadlines
- Assist with basic motion graphics design as needed to support the team
- Regularly communicate progress and status of all work throughout the team and report back to management.
- Currently enrolled in a college or university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- Looking to create media full-time as a career;
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant media experience in film production, agency work, or broadcast journalism environment;
- Experience with branded content, corporate filmmaking, covering news;
- A good understanding of production workflows from conception to delivery, ideally with animation as well as live action;
- Experience with Studio filming, ENG shoots, Multicam interview set ups and event coverage;
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects);
- Good working knowledge with data transfer and management software tools; and
- Proven track record in producing with senior executives.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- A detail – oriented and focused approach with experience working on challenging projects with tight deadlines.
- A good eye for composition, and safeguarding the image of any contributors featured in our films
- A strong penchant for storytelling and an ability to understand and communicate key messaging through interviews and scripts.
- Ability to take both a detailed and holistic view of the workflow and output, continually looking for better, more efficient ways to work.
- Ability to stay cool under pressure and manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- A passion for making creative, engaging and inspiring work.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume along with a cover letter or any relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a note indicating why you are interested. This internship is known to provide invaluable experience and can be taken for school credit, but is unpaid.