About the role:
This position is under Global Community Management, working independently in your current location with directions from the Community Management Director, MEA.
- Proven experience in participating and/ or building local crypto communities and a track record of successful local crypto experience are required.
- Crypto.com is looking for a Community Manager or Specialist who has experience with local community management and PR strategy.
- The role will involve social engagements within the crypto community, as well as with local businesses, PR / marketing outlets, KOLs, institutional traders, financial services providers, regulators and government. Any official relationships with regulators and government will also be fully supported by the Community Management Director, MEA.
- Manage and maintain Crypto.com’s local profile and image;
- Maintaining relationship with media and PR outlets and managing local communication / marketing and PR announcements;
- Manage and coordinate local media events and interviews with key Crypto.com representatives to increase positive exposure.
- Organize, manage and oversee community meetups and any other local events, which the company may decide to organize from time to time, ensuring proper community outreach and media and PR coverage;
- Manage the local online/offline Crypto.com communities and channels;
- Moderate the local forums, social platforms and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement;
- Ensure community acquisition and growth through reinforcing a positive image of the company;
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of Crypto.com’s local user base and influence;
- Assist with the engagement of local partners – KOLs, PR agencies, marketing agencies, youtube channel owners, local crypto businesses, credit institutions, local associations, educational, regulatory and governmental bodies and etc.
- Help with delivering local language content – including translations and proofreading;
- Provide feedback to Management of the company and suggest improvements in order to increase engagement and market share in the region;
- Stay on top of the local and international crypto trends and news
- Minimum of 1-3 years of professional PR or media experience;
- Previous experience with media and PR relationship management;
- Proven community management experience, preferably in crypto;
- Familiarity with online platforms such as Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Strong crypto knowledge.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- Flat team. Work side by side with the co-founding team
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.