We are Foris Europe – the operational power of Crypto.com.
Crypto.com is redefining how money is being moved, spent and invested. Crypto.com is democratizing blockchain technology by designing beautiful, simple and useful financial services that have a lasting, positive impact on people’s lives.
If the above sounds challenging and if you have a true passion for communication and people, along with the willingness to work night shifts, we want to hear from you and consider your application to our growing Customer Care Team.
As a Customer Experience Representative, you understand how tremendously important that role is for the Company’s global image, therefore you strive for excellence in handling all the incoming inquiries and for constantly exceeding, instead of just meeting customers’ expectations. Thus, bearing and showcasing the highest standards in Customer Care, expected from a global financial institution, will be your goal and never-ending task.
- Handle requests from customers, as well as internal departments & other stakeholders;
- Handle customer’s initial verification by considering, requesting and processing verification documents;
- Cooperate with internal counterparts to ensure timely resolution of customers’ requests and problems;
- Provide high-quality service to achieve and uplift customer satisfaction and establish a long-term business relationship;
- Provide support to management and take ownership to drive process and service enhancement;
- Keep the team abreast of the changes in the latest operational guidelines and policies.
You will know we want to hear from you if you have:
- High proficiency in English and Spanish (minimum C1 level of the CEFR);
- Hands-on experience in using a variety of communication channels such as phone, email, live chat, Facebook etc.; working knowledge of Zendesk, Intercom or Slack is a plus;
- Excellent customer service mindset and attitude to follow through and respond to problems/requests proactively and effectively;
- Attention to detail. You are a self-motivated and independent fast learner, not afraid but excited from often changes;
- Good interpersonal, problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you!
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You are flexible with working on shifts with focus on night shifts.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside a talented team.
If you meet the requirements above and feel ready to dive into our challenging dynamics, by joining the Foris Europe’s team on a permanent contract basis, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English by applying below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.