Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 2 million users on its platform today,
Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. We are headquartered in Hong Kong with a 300+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
About the role:
As a Blockchain Engineer, you will be working on innovative blockchain projects and putting ideas in action. We are looking for motivated engineers who is able to learn fast and able to identify issues and improvements across the stack.
- Participate in the whole development life cycle of cryptocurrency wallet management
- Facilitate the integration of cryptocurrencies on our platforms
- Research underlying blockchain protocols
- Design and implement solutions to complex problems in large-scale infrastructure and mobile/web platforms
- Work closely with DevOps and mobile/web engineers to improve tech stack for long-term engineering initiatives
- 1-5 years experience of hands-on software development
- Strong in Node.js (Typescript preferred)
- Strong problem solving skill
- Highly motivated and interested in blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Open source experience is an advantage
- Interested in building first-class product to solve real world problems
- Experienced with various technologies, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Proficienct in handling scalability, security and performance
- HODLER is a plus
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team