About the company
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 3 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 500+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation.
- Estimate test efforts, analyse and communicate test results and participate in day to day QA Activities.
- Develop/Maintain and improve the test frameworks, tools and technologies used by the organization to maintain a high quality bar.
- Work with Development, Test and Product Management to design and implement test and validation strategies.
- Execute and manage test cases and results, report on test and defect metrics.
- Create, execute and troubleshoot automated test scenarios across our systems.
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
- Contribute to the building of a Continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing process improvement activities.
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes; make contributions to our automation tools that address specific needs.
- Maintain a high quality bar in a complex and constantly evolving workspace.
- Experience with mobile and web testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle.
- Experience in working with different frameworks like TestNG, Appium, Selenium, Cucumber etc.
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills.
- Design and development skills in Java and/or Python.
- Understanding of software design principles, patterns, algorithms, data structures and multi-threading concepts.
- Proven ability to translate functional requirements and use cases into working test plans and test cases.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Some knowledge of continuous integration practices, preferably using CircleCI.
- Experience working in an agile environment preferred. Ability to work across Windows, Linux is a plus.
- Passion for improving code quality through interaction with development team.
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews.
- Cantonese/Mandarin speaking
What you can expect from us?
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- We are looking for exceptional cross-domain talent that can understand complex technology, able to translate them in laymen terms and generate high quality content for in-depth analysis in the industry