Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 3 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 500+ strong team.The candidate that will succeed in this position will be able to create all the testing and automation frameworks as required for their projects. Thus, the candidate may have to work on multiple projects once, also working to improve the company’s best practices from a testing a standpoint.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Write management and technical reports and customers’ charters
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development (Python)
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experiencedeveloping test strategies, test plans and test cases
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Cantonese/Mandarin Speaking
What you can expect from us?
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team