About the company
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 3 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 500+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
About the role
The Senior Project Manager will join our Global Business Solutions team in the Americas, working to help launch MCO Products in new markets and accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency and facilitating the growth of Crypto.com. The Senior Project Manager is a key enabler for success and engage by leading the delivery of international business projects, managing the complete step-by-step lifecycle, be responsible for overseeing the implementation of business, technical and integration activities with objectives that improve the delivery of key outcomes critical to business success.
This is a highly collaborative role working at the intersection of different cross functional teams widespread globally. Candidate must be a self-starter who exhibits strong passion for leading and supporting teams and projects, managing delivery timelines and be accountable for product execution in multiple markets.
- Identify the most appropriate way to launch in a new country and manage the process end-to-end which includes critical stakeholder management and understanding of local regulatory requirements
- Create and be accountable for designing a detailed work plan and an achievable timeline regarding the delivery of the product into market and develop a schedule for project completion
- Manage and improve relationships with business partners/ vendors (card schemes, issuers, acquirers etc.) to work out the best solution and commercial agreements for Crypto.com
- Obtain detailed understanding of product, define the scope of the projects in collaboration with the other stakeholders (Compliance, Risk, Business expansion and Product) and help execute enhancements that aim at improving Crypto.com’s market penetration, usage and profitability
- Conduct ongoing project oversights with stakeholders that will be affected by the project activities, anticipate possible challenges or problems, evaluate alternatives and find best solution, while constantly report on progress of the project
- Ensure open communication with the project team and Lead cross-regional and cross-functional project teams
- Work with compliance and risk team to ensure products and support legal documents are fully compliant with all local regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring CVPs, pricing and marketing are best-in-class in market
- Keep updated on current trends, competitors and developments in both the crypto and financial market
- You will ensure the product(s) are aligned to the business objectives and desired customer & employee experience, and contribute to increasing market share, share of wallet, customer retention, and product & customer profitability
- 7+ years of project management, business analysis or consulting experience with exposure to banking, payment companies and/or start ups
- Card or payment experience preferred
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience working in a fast- pace environment, setting your own demanding expectations
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-moving start up environment
- Be able to determine priorities and follow up in a timely fashion
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a highly cross -functional, global organization
- Strategic thinker, data driven and analytical in approach to solving problems, thinking at ways to improve productivity, efficiency and business outcomes
- Highly organized and excellent presentation to represent self and Crypto.com
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized and professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written English and Spanish skills, Portuguese is desirable but not mandatory
- Experience with platforms and collaboration tools – such as slack and ability to quickly learn BI data visualization tools- such as Tableau
- Some travelling is expected (domestically and internationally)
- Be able to work collaboratively and constructively in a team environment