Job ID 5294
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Full time remote position
- Be the glue and driving force in a fast paced blockchain environment, ensuring efficient and successful coordination amongst key stakeholders, product and engineering teams.
- Work with stakeholders or partners to determine and define project scope, detailed requirements and structured delivery plan across all workstreams.
- Manage projects from ideation and concept through to shipping to production.
- Coordinating launch plans including marketing and content to production deployment run sheets.
- Management and facilitating the coordination of resources from blockchain quants, to UI/UX designers, to legal, to smart contract developers.
- Identifying gaps in resourcing or specialist skills and hiring for them aligned to budgetary forecasts.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed/deadlines and roadmaps.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
Experience & Skills Required
- Project management and related experience in a startup environment.
- Experience working in the crypto ecosystem.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful, with a willingness to learn.
- Autonomous worker in a face paced environment and can manage own workload across multiple streams of work.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attitude and capability over experience.
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Growing challenging environment
- Learning possibilities (conferences, meet-ups, courses and more!)
- Additional equipment
- Paid time off