CryptoTrader.Tax is the market leading cryptocurrency tax reporting platform used by tens of thousands of traders and investors all over the world.
By automating the entire tax reporting process, CryptoTrader.Tax allows cryptocurrency investors to easily stay compliant with tax reporting requirements.
Since inception in 2017, the company has processed more than 20 billion dollars of cryptocurrency transactions, and has partnered up with some of the biggest names in tax software like Intuit TurboTax to bring cryptocurrency tax compliance to the mainstream.
Our team is looking to hire a talented Content Writer to write articles and various content pieces across our blog as well as other sites.
The CryptoTrader.Tax blog is one of the premier educational resources for cryptocurrency content, and we’re looking for someone with a deep knowledge of the cryptocurrency market to expand our reach.
About half the writing assignments will be articles and guides related to crypto taxes and though you do not need to be an expert in this area, you should have strong research skills and a fundamental curiosity about this topic.
Additionally we will be publishing well-researched review articles that compare various crypto trading tools.
For this reason, it’s essential that our content writer can write with authority and expertise when comparing the relevant features of various crypto platforms.
- 0-3 years of experience writing in the cryptocurrency niche
- Distinct writing style that is interesting and easy to read
- Strong convictions about crypto products – we want to publish relevant content that helps the best products to succeed, including our own!
- Strong research abilities – Do you yourself scan through reviews before buying a product? Do you instinctively fact check articles or scroll through the comments to get a more balanced view?
- You should be able to synthesize from a wide variety of sources including social media and trading communities.
- Sense of humor
- Able to research and publish about 3-4 pieces per month
In your response please include:
- A brief cover letter
- Writing samples or links to your published work
- Your expected rate per word
We look forward to hearing from you!