Qualifications No qualifications
DeSquare is a global ecosystem builder of trustless technology. From conceiving a unique idea to creating a service that reshapes the world, we dedicate ourselves in bringing out projects’ true potential. DeSquare works as a catalyst between entrepreneurs, investors and businesses to bridge the gap between the world and distributed ledger technology.
As a Chief Technology Officer, the focus will be on setting the technical architecture and development road map.
Responsibilities for this role involve building bridges and networking within the Blockchain community.
As this involves the obvious leadership and direction to the technology teams, this CTO will be taking lead for this startup regarding the technical strategy around platforms, partnerships and external relationships.
What is necessary for this specific role:
- Knowledge of Blockchain technologies (especially in DeFi) + Solana
- Leadership experience at crypto startup.
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Be solutions-oriented with an emphasis on quality technical delivery.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Develoment Language: C+, Rust
- Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Assign and review the work of systems analysts, programmers, and other computer-related workers.
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
- Stay abreast of advances in technology.
- Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
- Review and approve all systems charts and programs prior to their implementation.
- Prepare and review operational reports or project progress reports.
- Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.