Qualifications No qualifications
Customer Services Operators
We are looking for a customer services operator to join our customer team at Cryptonary. You’ll need excellent communication and customer service skills. We are looking for someone who works well under pressure, is patient and remains calm in stressful situations.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through and across social media channels: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and the Cryptonary website.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- In-depth knowledge of our products and processes in order to communicate effectively with customers.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- 1+ years of experience in an online customer service role.
- Genuine interest in the Cryptocurrency sector.
- Experience in working with SaaS
Educated to University Level is desirable but not necessary.
Cryptonary is the leading research, analysis, and news brand for digital assets. Founded in 2017 and initially based in London.
We’ve been fully remote since 2020 and the Cryptonary team is spread across 8 time zones, covering the cryptocurrency space all hours of the day.
Through the Cryptonary website and social media channels, we interact with thousands of technologists, financial market participants at any given time. On an average day, our content is seen by up to 500,000 people.
Cryptonary delivers insights and research into how this emerging sector interacts with traditional finance, technology, governments, and markets.
Our motto is simple: Crypto for everyone.
This role is Remote-based and open to candidates throughout the world. We are a company that currently employs people from 8 different time zones and we are hoping to expand upon this to deliver global insight into the Cryptocurrency sector.