Job ID 6023
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
The World’s Dapp Store and home of RADAR, DappRadar gives everyone the power to explore, earn, manage and directly contribute to the world of decentralized applications. It is the #1 global leader in dapp distribution and analysis. Funded by some of the world’s largest internet and blockchain companies and based in Lithuania, we are propelling blockchain and decentralized applications into the future.
As we scale our solution to clients around the world, we are looking for a highly motivated and analytical Decentralized Applications (Dapps) Specialist to join our team!
As our Dapps Specialist, You will:
- Review and manage the internal flow of dapps using the Developers Dashboard in a timely manner.
- Categorize dapps based on a set of rules and gained knowledge and experience, screen dapps information like descriptions, images and check the validity of the smart contracts.
- Manage all the incoming dapps updates, making sure the changes are correct and relevant.
- Analyze the market (including competitors) and ensure a rich library of dapps across all protocols and categories by manually listing the missing dapps.
- Ability to identify popular dapps and select them for various sections throughout the platform.
- Direct support the dapp developers which are facing issues whilst listing their dapps or have further questions about the listing process or other inner workings of DappRadar through different channels like Telegram, Discord and Mail.
- Establish the connection between the internal teams and external dapp developers to ensure dapps are listed correctly and dapp developers have all the technical challenges solved.
- Ensure an inflow of quality dapp during new protocol integrations.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify applications which are safe to partner with and assist the team with other dapps related matters.
- Tracking down and resolving data discrepancies within the single dapp page with the help from the internal teams.
We expect You:
- Have Bachelor’s degree or last year student in Economics / Mathematics / Statistics / Information Technology or equivalent field.
- Have a high interest in Blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and etc.
- Have the ability to work with IT systems in the fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Are energetic, highly motivated, detailed attitude, ability to learn fast.
- Are intellectually curious; you’ll bring valuable insight to the team and business.
What We Offer:
- Ability to gain experience in Dapps management in one of TOP10 Blockchain startups in Europe.
- Possibility of growth into Dapps expert inside the company.
- Possibility of remote work.
- The chance to personally impact a successful & rapidly growing startup in an emerging sector.
- An international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues, to help you to succeed and push boundaries.
- Training sessions and teamwork-based company culture.
- Possibility to participate in stock options program.