Decrypt is looking for freelance writers to help it supply complete coverage of the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry. We’re looking for writers based in the US, Europe, China and the rest of the world who have a strong understanding of blockchain technology and are familiar with everything going on in the industry. Having good connections is a plus. If you’re looking to be part of a growing media company that is following the birth of Web3, get in touch.
What is Decrypt?
Decrypt is a rapidly growing media company for the Web 3 age. We cover the most interesting and important news related to the development of a more decentralized internet, with money embedded directly into it. We plan to leverage such technology to create a more immersive experience.
Decrypt is backed by ConsenSys, an international blockchain venture studio.
- You have at least one years’ experience in journalism.
- You have an excellent grasp of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- You have strong writing skills.
- You are able to turn work around quickly and efficiently.
The primary responsibility of a freelancer at Decrypt is to write accurate, well-written articles in a timely fashion. You’re expected to:
- Pitch stories that you think are relevant and newsworthy.
- Write news articles and upload them into wordpress.
- Keep track of the latest developments.
What we offer
- A competitive rate of pay.
- The ability to scale up, if you’re efficient and effective.
- An opportunity for budding writers to pitch longer articles or features.
- The chance to work alongside experienced editors from Time Magazine and Wired.
- Remote working.