Our client is looking for a Research Analyst to join their team as a specialist in decentralized finance (DeFi). To succeed in this role, candidates will require well-rounded knowledge in finance, economics, technology, data analysis, and cryptocurrencies.
Understanding liquidity pools, AMM’s, cross-chain asset swaps, staking, crypto lending & borrowing, DEX’s and aggregators and overall yield farming is a must.
If Pickle, Yam and Sushi aren’t just food connotations for you – let’s talk and especially if you breathe and live DeFi, we are interested to work with you.
- Conduct research for trending topics in the cryptocurrency industry, esp on DeFi,
- Perform data analysis, visualization, econometric studies etc,
- Familiar with using smart contract analysis tool such as scrape data from open source tools such as Nansen, Dune Analytics etc,
- Follows DeFi and other crypto protocols, knowing the latest trends,
- Compile reports and articles for both internal consumption and external publication,
- Liaison with external research partners including media, consulting firms and academia.
- Familiar with statistical or financial modelling depending on the research topic
- Basic python coding to interact/building models with data science