DefiDollar $DUSD is a meta – stablecoin, built on Ethereum that uses DeFi primitives to peg to a dollar mark.
- We launched in Aug 27, 20 and hit the cap of $3 million total value locked (TVL) in our contracts in 90 mins. Peak TVL was $17 million.
- Launched the protocol governance token (DFD) on Nov 3
Now we are looking to expand our team to take our DeFi protocol to the next level and make our smart contracts more robust and secure. We are hiring a senior solidity engineer to join our team with a clear path and expectation to transition into the solidity lead engineer role. You’ll have an opportunity to work across our entire Ethereum-based web3 stack on cutting-edge technology that reshapes the global financial system.
- Protocol Design: Work with the team to research & design the financial mechanisms that power the $DUSD stablecoin.
- Software Development: Implement and test open-source smart contracts and work with auditors to fix any bugs; plan to ship something new every two weeks.
- Mentor: Work with and mentor the junior engineers on the smart contracts team.
Skills & Qualifications (Essential):
- Have written smart contracts that have managed atleast $100k in total value.
- Familiar with defi protocols like Balancer, Uniswap, Aave, Curve.
- Familiar with terms like liquidity mining, TVL, rebase, liquidations.
- Passion for blockchain technology, cryptonomic protocol design, game theory, and/or decentralized finance.
Good to Have:
Experience in writing web3 code that interacts with smart contracts, front-end and/or devops.
- Get paid in crypto of your choice.
- Take vacations when you need it.
- Side projects are both encouraged and supported.
- Be a part of the high impact team hacking on Ethereum money markets.