DeFiner is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Associate to join our User Adoption Department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. As a Marketing Associate, you will collaborate cross-functionally with different teams such as Tech Team, Data Team and Operation team. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Manage DeFiner communities such as Twitter and Telegram
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Work with the design team to prepare promotional presentations
- Help organize marketing events
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the following programs: MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Hubspot.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An in-depth understanding of all major social media platforms.
- Able to successfully complete responsibilities both independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to successfully navigate tight deadlines. Experience with social media, blogging, publications, and e-commerce.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong working knowledge of design, brand development, interactive commerce, and creative process.