Here at DeversiFi we build and operate cutting edge blockchain-enabled financial infrastructure. Our team is a unique blend of talented professionals with an arsenal of skills coupled with backgrounds in the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, financial regulators and blue chip companies.
DeversiFi (currently built on Ethereum) is the industry’s first professional-grade, self-custodial trading solution. DeversiFi brings security, privacy and control to the end user, without sacrificing any of the cornerstones of profitable trading (speed, liquidity, choice).
Our mission is to create the industry’s foremost trader ecosystem, powered by our community of $NEC holders through one of the largest DAOs in existence — necDAO. – We’re building the world’s most liquid digital asset exchange platform, owned, run and loved by the people using it.
To ensure we get where we’re going, we’ve assembled an elite and agile team of professionals, working remotely, all across the globe.We’re at the beginning of a fast-moving, disruptive industry. We are passionate about that,we’re optimistic about the future, and we’re hard at work shaping it.
Come join us, and lay the foundation for a decentralised future.
What we need
We’re currently looking for a Senior Back-end Developer to join our team. The position is remote and available to anyone self-driven, and with the experience, motivation and capacity to contribute to our vision.
For all our team members self-motivation is essential. We are looking for team members who are comfortable using their initiative and seeing it through to completion.
You will be part of a dynamic, fast paced team, and have the chance to shape the direction of DeversiFi as we grow.
- Knowledge and experience in micro-services architecture
- Comfortable with high-availability concepts
- Have actively participated in the development of a sophisticated platform as one of the leading developers
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Other technologies of interest: Message queues (ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ), Job Queues, advanced cryptography and/or experience with public or permissioned blockchains
- Our hiring process reflects the fact that we are still a small and flexible team, and is tailored to match each individual application.
- However typically you can expect an initial phone call with members of our team to discuss your application and the roles available, followed by a specifically tailored test.
- This test will require about 4 hours of your time, and is chosen depending on your experience and expertise to best give you the opportunity to demonstrate your skills.