Diginex is a NASDAQ listed digital asset financial services company focused on delivering a cryptocurrency and digital assets ecosystem offering innovative product and services that are compliant, fair and trusted. The group encompasses cryptocurrency exchange EQUOS.io as well as an over-the-counter trading platform. We also offer a front-to-back integrated trading platform Diginex Access, a securitization advisory service Diginex Capital, market-leading hot and cold custodian, Digivault and funds business Bletchley Park Asset Management.
Our team has created a platform called Diginex Access that allows users to trade across multiple cryptocurrency exchanges and see their profit and loss in real-time. This platform will be used by professional traders, hedge funds and institutions. You will be working together with a distributed team in Hong Kong, Singapore and London.
We are searching for a professional and technically proficient client services manager who can help us build the business and cover a variety of tasks and responsibilities. Our client services operation will involve high-touch servicing directly to users – who will be predominantly front-office users.
- Develop deep knowledge on the product and offer advice to clients on all aspects of the Diginex Access product suite.
- Offer first and second-line support to all clients of Diginex Access.
- Liaise directly with the sales team, product management and development team and to be a conduit for client feedback.
- Take ownership of user guide documentation on the product and be a part of development continuous integration.
- Doing own search and research for bugs or issues with the application.
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction and communicate this with senior management.
- Help to build and manage a broader client services operation.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience of experience within a client services or similar technical facing client role in the IT / Financial services industry
- Strong technical experience, computer literacy and experience with supporting software products.
- Proven relationship management skills and experience in working with sales channels to deliver results
- Strong proficiency in analytics thinking and problem-solving.
- Highly flexible; comfortable working with ambiguity, frequently changing deadlines and minimal supervision
- Attention to detail, highly literate and strong grasp of the English language.
- Experience with developed trading systems such as Front Arena or TBricks.
- Additional languages (e.g. Spanish, French, Chinese, Portuguese).
- Experience with cryptocurrency trading.