Diginex Solutions is an ESG data infrastructure company. We collect, surface and share data amongst a complex ecosystem of stakeholders in a more direct and impactful way. We have multiple solutions focused around social governance and combatting modern slavery, and are currently developing the world’s first blockchain enabled, globally accredited SaaS solution to improve tracking and reporting of ESG data.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Product Manager with exceptional communication skills, to join the Diginex Solutions team in London. Working heavily with major corporate, NGO and public sector partners, this role will play a critical part in the development of solutions to help workers from developing countries protect their rights and improve their lives.
• Manage projects, across complex groups of internal and external stakeholders/partners.
• Working on high profile projects with external corporate & NGO partners to shape and deliver solutions.
• Define and translate real issues and needs into complex product plans and requirements.
• Support partner relationships and and adoption of technology solutions.
• Conduct in-field (travel required) workshops, user testing and training with stakeholder groups in various regions.
• Own the end-to-end product delivery process and coordinate cross functional delivery teams.
• Analyse data and propose optimisation of products based on key performance metrics.
• Continually research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to potentially sensitive issues.
• 8+ years working with identity or data products in developing markets.
• Experience working with NGOs, corporates or governments.
• Enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with a diverse set of responsibilities.
• Proven ability to design and deliver product platforms to a varied user base.
• Proven ability to create, analyse and communicate performance metrics in line with formal standards, to official parties.
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills – presentations to external partners will be essential.
• Strong business process design skills.
• Strong technical understanding.
• Experience working with 3rd party development partners.
• Demonstrable proficiency with agile development.
• Ability to collaborate with a global team, across multiple time zones.
• Able to evolve with a rapidly growing organisation and ability to thrive in unusual situations of change and ambiguity.
Diginex Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, colour, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability status, veteran status or any other protected grounds. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request