Qualifications Bachelors Degree
A leading cryptocurrency financial platform built by a group of Wall Street quant trading veterans is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our New York office.
This position is responsible for helping manage digital marketing programs that drive demand and deliver top-of-funnel growth and conversion. In this role you will be responsible for Salesforce Marketing Cloud, implementing SEO, CRO, and SEM campaigns.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Help drive all website and digital content optimization efforts across the board to improve conversion rate, user experience and SEO; focus on site navigation optimizations to ensure consistency with messaging on site (content) and creative messaging (ads) for digital marketing efforts.
- Develop and optimize paid digital marketing campaigns utilizing Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, YouTube, and other digital marketing platforms.
- Measures and reports performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Edit, deploy, and evaluate recurring email, content and lead-generation campaigns and workflows to increase business growth and revenue across the board.
- Research the market, analyze trends/website analytics and campaign reporting to propose customer acquisition optimizations and actionable insights across the websites that will be useful to advertisers, clients, and day to day stakeholders.
- Responsible for setting up and managing Digital Marketing Lead Generation Campaigns in Salesforce.
- Use strategic digital marketing efforts to recruit, nurture and convert new customers.
- Design digital marketing creative assets, including emails, banner ads, and infographics on an as needed basis.
- Intermediary SEO skills with working knowledge of popular SEO tools.
- Strong project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently.
- Close attention to detail, i.e., near perfect grammar and strong editing skills.
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web.
- Basic-intermediate coding skills- preferred.
- SEO and SEM campaign tools (Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager), Content management system (WordPress experience a plus)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- SEM/SEO/CRO: 2 years (Required)
- Marketing automation, email automation and Salesforce Cloud Experience: 2 years (Required)
- Online advertising: 2 years (Preferred)