At Digix, we are building an ecosystem that aims to be the 21st century gold standard on the Ethereum blockchain, with the launch of our primary product, the Digix gold backed token DGX. We sit on the convergence of the digital and physical worlds.
We first democratise access to gold by having DGX tokens propagated into the crypto-ecosystem and easily accessed by the average person. The use cases for operationally secure and transparent digital gold are endless – you will be part of a team with a trusted product that has the potential to shape a big part of the financial system, especially with the digital currency revolution.
The proprietary technology that we have developed is also the foundation of a revolution in the digitisation of assets. If you have a strong belief in the future of the frictionless transfer of assets, join us in being the drivers of this asset tokenisation wave.
– Build and maintain an iOS native app for Digix
– Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy, within a collaboratively minded team
– Work effectively with the design team and the back-end team
– Suggest features to improve the usability of the mobile app.
– Strong grasp of Data Structures and Algorithms and be able to apply this knowledge in optimizing code
– Sound mathematical background
– Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code
– You’re familiar with mobile product and design life-cycles
– Solid experience in developing native mobile applications with Swift and/or Objective-C
– Take initiative in suggesting and implementing new features for the mobile app
Nice to haves
– Good understanding of blockchain concepts (transactions, gas, smart contracts, etc.)
– Experience working on mobile products with a focus on finance, security, or user experience
– Knowledge of basic cryptography
– Experience in building Android native applications
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status