Qualifications No qualifications
Do you want to grow Dapper’s UFC ecosystem into a dynamic community? We’re looking for a Lead for Dapper UFC who knows how to build relationships, take a fan-centric approach, and can expand the world of MMA NFTs. Join us to build an entirely new experience that engages, rewards, and delights UFC fans.
Together we will grow by building strong programs with the league and supporting the future of MMA fandom. You will be the tip of the spear in finding new ways to bring our products to UFC fans across the world. This includes being responsible for everything from partnership relationships, to strategic league-related initiatives, and facilitating the exposure of UFC to new fans.
This is an opportunity to build a partnership program and product from the ground up. You must enjoy problem solving, getting your hands dirty, having a major impact directly on product adoption, and collaborating across many stakeholders. Every day, you will work with a world-class team to defy the limits of what audiences can expect from our products.
What you will accomplish here:
- Build strong and lasting relationships for Dapper Labs in the MMA community.
- Drive innovation with partners to grow Dapper Labs products.
- Bring insights and information to the UFC community about NFTs.
- Expand our league, athlete, and brand partnerships.Find new ways to grow the UFC product through relationship building.
- Support the most avid MMA fan collectors on the planet, through partnerships.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a seasoned member of the sports business community.
- Is a UFC fan who can live and breathe the sport.
- Is a professional with a proven track record of building strong relationships.Is a world class communicator who can share with an inspire our partners.
- Is an effective at working across diverse stakeholders including: artists, engineers, marketers, editors.
- Has at least 6+ years experience managing high profile relationships in sports.
- Has a natural eye towards marketing, product, and growth.
- Understands the rigours and needs of a small team and startup environment.
The skills we need:
- Experience building relationships with the world’s most recognizable brands.
- Creativity in partnership marketing to find new ways to bring our products to fans.
- Deep knowledge and fandom of UFC and the ability to hold your own in a conversation with the biggest fans on the planet.
- Strong empathy to understand the fan experience.
- Ability to quickly analyze data and make decisions based on it.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world’s first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $350M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
This role is Remote or Vancouver, BC