Dock is developing a decentralized network for digital claims issuance using blockchain. This is an opportunity to join a tight-knit and internationally distributed team on a mission to empower the creation of verifiable, individual-owned claims across organizations and industries. We are looking for a full-time Rust developer with blockchain and DevOps experience to join our team.
You will contribute to:
- Design and architecture definition
- Crypto and Tokenomics implementation
- Claims and Identity open standards advancement
- Technical and non-technical publications
- Parity Substrate
- Verifiable Credentials Data Model, Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs)
- JSON, JSON-LD
- React, ES6
- Experienced Rust (2018 Edition) and wasm developer
- Strong data structures and algorithm knowledge, especially consensus and cryptography algorithms
- Minimum five years distributed and decentralized software development
- Minimum one year Ethereum or similar
- Familiarity with AWS and Docker.
- Experience with DevOps. Should be familiar with:
- At least one of: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- At least one of: CloudFormation, Terraform
- At least one of: Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, Google Kubernetes Engine, Azure Container Service.
- Independent thinker and problem solver. We are a small team and believe in taking ownership.
Nice to have:
- Polkadot ecosystem, especially Substrate
- Active open source contributor
- Parity technology stack including clients and wallet(s)
- dApp development
- Cryptography expertise, especially with Elliptic Curve Cryptography
- Github, CI/CD
Include a summary of your current work (are you coding, architecting, etc) and access to your recent work (github, etc)