Dune Analytics allows anyone to easily query, visualize, share and collaborate with blockchain data. We are currently seeing explosive growth, and are now looking to hire our very first team members.
At the core of Dune is the data our users analyse. We pride ourselves on having the most usable Ethereum data around, and we’re working hard to continually improve the quality and quantity of our datasets.
As a backend focused engineer in Dune, you will be taking ownership over data ingestion, schema design, database performance and infrastructure that together help improve the product experience in Dune.
- Work with the entire Dune stack, but with a clear focus on the backend.
- Design, build and maintain new features, APIs and services for our users – both for querying and ingestion purposes.
- Fetch data from blockchains (Ethereum, Ethereum 2.0 and potentially others) using APIs and ingest it to databases.
- Write well documented, well tested, performant, production quality code.
- Help scale Dune!
Beyond the tasks specific to the role we expect all early team members to be excited about:
- Collaborating within all technical and non-technical areas of Dune Analytics, both internally and towards our users and community externally.
- In general pick up any challenge that comes our way together with the team.
This is a remote role with flexible working hours, compensated with salary and equity in Dune Analytics. While remote, we’re looking for candidates located in time zones CET±3.
We offer the ability to have enormous impact at an early stage startup going through high growth in the most vibrant and exciting industry on the planet.
We’re looking for people with a strong background and interest in building successful products, has a high attention to detail and is comfortable with the hectic and changing nature of a startup.
We think that successful candidates will:
- Be independent and curious, and take ownership of the product and drive development.
- Enjoy focusing on the backend, but also be comfortable doing necessary efforts across the stack.
- Enjoy working with SQL databases. Dune runs PostgreSQL.
- Have experience hosting and running code in production, preferably with Kubernetes.
As this is a remote role, we believe having the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to be extremely important.
Join us as one of our very first team members and help us build the worlds best collaborative data tool!