WHAT IS ELECTRONEUM?
Our mobile-based payments solution is powered by ETN – the world’s fastest and first KYC/AML compliant cryptocurrency. ETN is a store of value that can be used to purchase everyday items, from bread and milk, to mobile phone top ups. When used in conjunction with the Electroneum mobile application, users can transfer ETN to anyone in an instant, either in person or remotely.
The digital economy (selling digital services online) has grown to be a multi-trillion dollar industry. There are hundreds of online platforms that allow people to enter this market, however, all but one do not include the unbanked.
Our AnyTask.com is the first freelance platform to unlock the global digital economy for the world’s unbanked. The sellers of AnyTask do not need a bank account and sellers fees do not exist. For the first time, those that live within developing regions can get involved and earn more.
WHO WE ARE:
We’re a diverse group of people with backgrounds ranging from blockchain to advertising and experience ranging from entrepreneurial to consulting. This maverick mix of people, the majority of which are from outside the world of telecoms and finance are bringing a fresh eyes approach to delivering a digital currency for the 5G world.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Building and maintaining software that interacts with our bespoke blockchain. These are predominantly API’s written in the Symfony framework.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Able to demonstrate experience of working with PHP, SYMFONY, object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Familiar with source code revision control systems (command line GIT).
- Focused on output and quality, with a habit of documenting your work.
- A good understanding of front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery) and testing principles.
- Experience in working within an Agile Team and Agile practices.
- Experience in automated testing including Unit / Functional and Acceptance tests.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in Agile software development.
- Linux, Amazon AWS, cryptocurrency, blockchain