Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Sales Representative with an entrepreneurial mindset? Do you have experience developing and managing new business within the APAC region? If yes then we want to hear from you!
The impact you will have:
You will join our global Commercial team, and champion uncovering and developing new customer relationships across the APAC region. With the launch of our newest offices in Singapore and Japan, this is an exciting opportunity to be one of the first on the ground helping cement Elliptic’s offering in a new territory.
You will play a key part in proactively identifying prospective customers and supporting them to navigate cryptocurrency compliance and regulatory environments with Elliptic’s value proposition and benefits. With the team’s support you will manage the full sales cycle including negotiating terms, developing custom proposals and closing business to ultimately deliver profitable revenue growth and exceed your targets.
Your day to day will also involve:
- Strategy planning for designated territory, account profiling, opportunity identification and qualification, commercial proposal and negotiation.
- Proactively contacting a list of customers to identify & qualify sales opportunities and improve revenue growth and maintaining contact with all customer contacts on a regular basis.
- Building a qualified sales pipeline consisting of targeting new business accounts, and upselling existing accounts
- Conducting in-person presentations and product demos
- Working alongside Customer Success to develop deeper relationships and upsell existing customers to hit revenue goals
Who we are:
At Elliptic, we believe cryptocurrency will play a huge role in the future of value transfer, and we care deeply about helping to build this future. In order for cryptocurrency to flourish, it’s important to prevent criminal abuse of the technology. Elliptic is the global leader in detecting, preventing, and pursuing criminal activity in cryptocurrencies. Our clients include the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies.
Our unique platform gives us an unparalleled understanding of cryptocurrency capital flows, using a combination of network science and machine learning to aggregate and interpret vast quantities of transaction data. We provide anti-money laundering (AML) compliance software and investigative services to the leading participants in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Customers rely on us to analyse more than $150bn of their transactions every month, and include cryptocurrency businesses, major financial institutions, and federal government agencies.
The company has offices in London, UK, New York City, Singapore and Tokyo. We are backed by SBI Group, Albion VC, Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group.
Elliptic is not a traditional financial services firm. We pride ourselves on having a laid-back and friendly ethos, while still expecting great things from our team. Fascinating work is the norm – working at Elliptic is never boring!
You’ll be a good fit here if you:
- Understand the customer business requirements relating to cryptocurrency security and compliance
- Can analyse statistical data related to clients’ business and their industries to identify market trends for cryptocurrency security and compliance, focusing on contract retention and revenue growth
- Can evaluate customer preferences, pricing, product terms and conditions to ensure that client requirements are met within the constraints of Elliptic’s commercial framework
- Like to actively provide information and suggestions to the team
- Address problems immediately and can work across functions to solve problems
- Enjoy working with pace and energy, building team spirit and cultivating unity and commitment among the team
- Work in partnership with implementation and technical support teams, and pre and post sales areas to ensure seamless introduction of new product services and solutions to accounts
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills and in-person presentation skills, including ability to communicate complex concepts simply to customers
- Converse professionally and with empathy with an emphasis on owning the resolution of customer issues whilst building excellent rapport to ensure the customer experience is maximised
- Provide timely updates of all relevant systems for managing opportunities and contracted services
- Have an understanding of complex B2B sales methodologies
You need to have:
- 3-5 years full sales cycle experience selling complex software solutions
- Strong outbound prospecting skills, with a track record of generating net new business
- Proven sales track record, consistent target (over) achievement, preferably in a SaaS or data intensive software environment.
- Strong solution sales skills focused on new business acquisition and account retention: opportunity identification and qualification, commercial proposals, negotiation skills.
- Fluent or native English speaker.
- Fluent or native Mandarin or Korean speaker.
- Willing to travel, if required
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Share options
- Private health insurance
- Strong focus on personal development with $1,000 per annum personal training budget & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Social events which include monthly team lunch on us, quarterly full day events and an annual company 3 day event
And you get to be part of a business with a purpose, working with a passionate team of mission-driven people who’ll stretch and challenge you