eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 11 million registered users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, including traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interests in mind.
As one of our first fully dedicated US Customer Experience Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting the Customer Experience Manager in leading and shaping our customer support program to provide a delightful experience to our platform users. You will work with the team lead to localize and deliver support to U.S. customers. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, confident, independent, and have excellent verbal and written skills. We offer a competitive salary and a full suite of benefits such as team events, phone and commuter stipends, 6% 401K match, insurance, and more! This role reports to the US Customer Experience Manager.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide world-class service to our US client base via chat, phone, and email.
- Represent the company and product at the highest possible level.
- Provide insight and feedback on issues, trends, and bugs to Manager and product team.
- In-depth understanding of multiple workflows, policies, and tools.
- Assist Manager in documenting updates and changes to new and existing processes, training decks, and flowcharts.
Want to join? You’ll need:
- Strong service orientation.
- Intellectual curiosity for the cryptocurrency and blockchain space.
- Team player, positive attitude!
- Exposure to different channels of support, including voice, email, social, and/or chat.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services, technology, and/or customer support.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast-paced organization.
- Experience with payments, fraud, account access, trust, and safety or other relevant operational domains a plus
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- -This is not an IT role- This is not a call center role-