eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro Group consists of the eToro platform, our multi-asset trading and investment venue, eToroX, which manages our crypto wallet and exchange and eToro Money which is our latest division working on the launch of the eToro card.
The eToro platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. We are a global community of more than fourteen million registered users who share
their investment strategies; and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real time, and transact whenever they want.
Reporting into the UK Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will be based in our London, Canary Wharf office. Currently there is complete flexibility to work from home, however this may change at a later date.
The role will directly be responsible for the UK region (UK and Ireland), and will involve working very closely with the eToro central marketing team in our HQ in Tel Aviv, Israel.
This is a unique position which requires someone who has the ability to manage and who also isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and be very hands on. You will be the owner of digital marketing in the UK marketing team and be responsible for driving digital optimisation for the region.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a thriving, fast-growing global company and to have a direct impact on the success of the UK region.
- To be the main point of contact in the UK for all digital marketing.
- Manage the UK programmatic channel end-to-end via Google DV360, from planning and building to analysing and optimising.
- Work very closely with and support the below HQ teams to:
- Identify UK trends and insights,
- Optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Help ensure all marketing is UK compliant and appropriate
- Help ensure that spend is within budget and to brief-in new marketing campaigns
- provide marketing assets/creatives to support these strategies
Marketing Automation Team – Responsible for the customer lifecycle journey, email communications and push notifications
Social Acquisition Team (Paid) – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Taboola and Dianomi
Google Acquisition Team – Brand, Non-Brand and YouTube
Social Media Team (Organic) – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
Brief in and manage the progress of all UK marketing requests (i.e. Landing Pages) to the central Marketing Operations Team.
Work with our UK designer to create new digital assets (display banners, GIFs etc) for the different digital marketing channels.
Measure and assess the impact of all digital channels, creating periodic reports covering performance, optimisations and new opportunities.
- 4-6 years’ experience in a similar role (note that this is not a senior position)
- Complete self-starter
- Team player
- Can come from either an agency or in-house background
- Working knowledge of Google tools such as Doubleclick, Analytics and DV360
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Highly organised and able to balance a multitude of ongoing projects and initiatives in a fast paced environment
- Genuinely excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience – you will be working very closely with many individuals and teams in our HQ, and so exceptional relationship building skills are imperative.
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Familiarity with content distribution platforms such as Taboola/Dianomi
- Familiarity with BI platforms such as Tableau
- Experience working in Financial Services and understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements when marketing.