eToro Money is an authorized Electronic Money Institute duly licensed by FCA in the United Kingdom. It is part of eToro Group, the world’s leading social trading network that provides millions of users from around the world with a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs.
The company will be launching a debit card program for its existing and new customers starting from the UK and EU and then expanding globally.
The role holder will support the Business’s first and second lines of defense.
- Supervise operations involving the following
- Chargebacks and Disputes
- MI Reporting
- Scheme Compliance
- Transaction Monitoring
- Outsourced Service Providers including SLA and KPIs
- Be an advocate for a ‘Centre of Excellence’ and ‘Risk Awareness Culture’ across the Business
- Minimum Five year of experience in EMI industry
- Preferred experience in Sales Force or other CRMs
- Experience in back office administration/accounting / Risk Analysis
- Advance knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- Preferred language English, written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented and focused
- Capacity to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Strong sense of professionalism, organizational and analytical skills
- University degree preferred.